This one-day conference, to be held in Sudbury, Ontario, February 1, 2018
, will bring decades of mining experience from forward-thinking sector leadership together with leading-edge innovative technology vendors.
- To create a forum where industry leadership can discuss common challenges and requirements to support of their digital transformation.
- To ensure technology vendors develop a deeper understand of the industry needs related to meaningful digital transformation
Join us! Listen and understand the needs of global mining Leaders in achieving their digital transformation. Turn this knowledge into the ability to design and develop turn-key technology solutions that will help transform the industry.
Participants will have an opportunity to:
- Share their vision. Listen to keynote speakers from the world’s top mining companies as they directly communicate and influence what they see as the critical technology needs for digital transformation in the Industry
- Interact with technology vendors and their products at our trade show, to understand their value proposition and their potential contribution to the transformation agenda.
- Meet and network with industry leaders and experts, and discuss opportunities for growth and future success.
DATE AND TIME
Thu, 1 February 2018
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST
SteelWorkers' Union Hall & Conference Center
66 Brady Street
Sudbury, ON P3E 1C8
Registrations for #BDT2018 Mining Conference available for $99. Any profits generated from the event will be going to various charities supported by the speakers. Visit beyonddigitaltransformation.com
for more information.
Tickets available here
As part of the conference, the Innovation Mill will be hosting a LEGO™ competition. Participants are invited to build a LEGO model of a mining innovation – real or imagined – and put it into the running at the conference, to be voted on by #BDT2018
attendees. The winning entry wins an orange Miner’s Lunchbox!