NORCAT’s Health & Safety Resource Centre
- Workplace health and safety training
- Generic & site-specific WHMIS (ongoing)
- Spills response (site-specific)
- Chemical toxicology
- Air monitoring for Joint Health and Safety Committee (JHSC) members
- Site specific hazard awareness training for certified JHSC members
- Confined space awareness
- Confined space entry
- Respirator use & care (including self-contained breathing apparatus)
- Specific hazard awareness training (PCB handling, Asbestos awareness)
- Transportation of dangerous goods for drivers
- Transportation of dangerous goods for shippers
- Transportation of dangerous goods for receivers
- General laboratory safety
- Office safety awareness
Workplace Hazards Assessment
Includes a thorough walkthrough inspection to determine the existing and potential hazards in your workplace, hazard classification, and recommendations for improvements to the H&S of your workplace.
Preparing In-House Health & Safety Programs
To ensure that everyone at your workplace understands H&S issues, Resource Centre personnel can help you in establishing a site-specific in-house H&S management program.
Workplace Health and Safety Training
NORCAT’s Health and Safety Resource Centre can provide instructor based and general training on a variety of topics from Transportation of Dangerous Goods to Occupational Health and Safety for Supervisors. Please call for a complete list of available training programs.
For information about the Occupational Health & Safety Resource Centre: