Here's what we can offer you -
Product Design, Prototyping & Testing
Speed to market is imperative and because of this competition to get products to market more quickly, many companies use rapid prototyping techniques to build parts for testing and analysis.
Furthermore, as innovation-driven companies know all too well, customers and investors often “want to see something” to give them a better understanding of the product and how it functions to address the complex global market opportunity that it is designed to address. Our “one-stop shop” product design, prototyping, and testing group can assist in the following ways:
- Product technical design, engineering, and development
- Custom mechanical, electrical, and control system fabrication and assembly
- Product testing services for harsh and extreme environments
- 3D printing, CNC machining, and rapid-prototyping
- General mentorship and advisory services including new market opportunity evaluation and product management
In addition, our state-of-the-art NORCAT Underground Mine Testing Centre offers resources and equipment to support our clients interested in testing their technologies in an operating mine environment.
Click here to connect with our NORCAT team and learn more about our product design, prototyping, and testing services.