NORCAT is pleased to offer the MOL-approved JHSC Certification Training Program: Part One. At workplaces where a JHSC is required, at least one JHSC member representing the employer and one member representing workers must be certified by the Chief Prevention Officer. Certified members play an essential role in the Internal Responsibility System (IRS) for the occupational health and safety of Ontario workplaces.
This 3-day training program is generic to all workplaces that require both employer and worker certified members, regardless of workplace sector.
- Occupational health and safety law;
- Rights, duties and responsibilities of the workplace parties;
- Hazard recognition, assessment and control and evaluation of hazard controls;
- Joint health and safety committees;
- Duties and responsibilities of JHSC members and certified members; and
- Health and safety resources.
Upon successful completion of the program, each student will be registered with the MOL and will receive an MOL certification card (by mail).
Cost per person $550 + HST
To register, call:
Sudbury: 705-521-8324 x. 206